Saturday, December 11, 2010

#11 The Muppet Christmas Carol

When it comes to all the Christmas Carol movies (and lets face it, there are a TON of them), I only really like one...THIS ONE! The Mickey Mouse/Disney version is okay too, but I don't really care for the live action versions. Why? Cause they're scary...and depressing...and sad.

BUT the Muppet's, they add music, and cute little anecdotes to make this movie a hit! I love all the slap-stick comedy and adorable idiosyncrasies they tie in to the movie. Plus all the characters are great! But if I had to choose favorites it would be these two:
Rizzo the Rat and the Great Gonzo as Charles Dickens! Talk about two lovable characters. In my opinion, they make the movie! And (come to think of it) on this blog, my opinion IS the only one that counts! HA!

Incidentally, this is one of the few Christmas Movies I don't yet have (along with ELF and the Home Alone Movies)...and I'd love to have it for Christmas...hint hint!

Anyway, you should check this movie out this Christmas. It's perfect for kids of all ages, including the inner child within you!

No comments: